Monday, December 14, 2009



Well, I can see that I have been neglecting this blog far too long - for a whole lot has happend since then, and yet at the same time not much at all. I'm still enjoying my job at McMinnville Montessori school while Seth works with his dad. A little over a week ago we had the pleasure of witnessing his sister Danielle marry Clayton Bedell in a private ceremony in a beach house on the Oregon coast. It was beautiful.



That same weekend we were able to celebrate an early Christmas with the Finley's at the beach house, which was really quite delightful.

We are now looking forward to (another) early Christmas with my parents and siblings and then an (actual) Christmas all on our own snowshoeing.
It has been a really good year for us, with a lof of changes and adjustments, and a lot of growing- which is always a good thing. I can't wait to see what's in store for us both!


No comments: