Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010





I apologize for the long delay in posts, but since it has been over a year since I have written I figured it was about time! Seth and I (along with my parents, Ardith, and Andrew) just got back from spending Christmas in El Cajon, CA (San diego area) with my mom's parents. We had a really nice time relaxing, reading, visiting Balboa park, playing games and going for walks (when it wasn't pouring down rain!) It was really good to see everyone.
Andrew is now living in Tucson, AZ getting his PHD and Ardith is still in Seattle so we don't get so see them very often and it was quite a treat. We also got to stay with my Uncle Jim and Aunt Becca on the way down (they live in the San Francisco area) and on the way up. It was great to spend some time with them (as well as with my Grandma Stewart who lives near them.)
Now I'm back to work on Monday for the next three months until Spring Break, at which point our new little one will either be born or over due and I will not be returning! Until then however, I'm still working at the McMinnville Montessori School (in the Primary afterschool room) with 3-6 year olds. I enjoy it very much, but won't be sorry to stay home!
Hope you all had a great Christmas and Wonderful New Year!

No comments: