Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer's Over

As I took a walk this afternoon while babysitting a little 8 mo. old girl, I couldn't help but revel in the beautiful weather we are having. It was still warm out, but that very distinct, slightly cool Autumn wind has definately kicked in. It made me grateful that I took advantage of the last of the summer weather while I could and went white water rafting in Maupin, on the Deschutes River last Saturday.
I've been back in Bend exactly one week today and am finally feeling settled again. Some of my good friends from Mustard Seed Fellowship helped me move the last of my stuff on Sunday, what a blessing! It's amazing how quickly things go when a bunch of people are helping, it would have taken me all day, and I couldn't have moved some of that stuff alone. Thanks guys!

No comments: